Our company offers ALR 365 Semi-automated System for integrating exposure system, spinner and heater in one device and enables customers to realize significantly reduced fabrication costs. Automated system provides fully integrated and highly automated production systems for lithography. The system contains uniform lighting system with UV100 source which leads to high resolution feature size down to 2μm.
Table of specification
|Technical data: Coating Process Unit|
|1-2-3-4 inch||Sample size (inch)
|Spindle velocity (rpm)|
|3 different ramps||Ramp Step|
|Manual/ semi auto||Process control|
|60-110 0C||Soft bake|
|80-150 0C||Hard bake|
|Technical data: Lithography|
|1-2-3-4 inch||Sample size (inch)|
|1-2-3||Mask size (inch)|
|4 inch||Beam size|
|1-2-3-4 inch||Vacuum chunk for samples|
|Pneumatic||Mask holding mechanism|
|Auto||Sample loading mechanism|
|Damping base||Anti-vibration platform|
Use and Maintenance
- Lithography must be done in cleanroom.
- When placing the specimen or mask inside the device, be sure to use gloves and prevent any dirt inside the compartment.
- Before exposure and spinning, make sure the vacuum pump is switched on and the sample is kept on the holder.
- After every use of spinner clean inside the compartment with acetone pad.
Safety and Packing
- During exposure, be sure to wear UV-protective glasses and do not stare at all.
- When working, keep your hair, hands and clothes away from mechanical parts.
- Do not wet the instrument’s electrical parts.
- Avoid moving the device when the heater is still hot.
- Use panes for placing the specimen on the