The system enables researches to create micrometer patterns in different substrates in many projects. The equipment supports a variety of standard lithography processes, such as vacuum and contact exposure mode. The system contains uniform lighting system with UV100 source which leads to high resolution feature size down to 2 μm.
Table of specification
|Sample Size (inch)||
|Mask Size (inch)||1-2-3|
|Exposure System||Wavelength||365–400 nm|
|Beam size||4 inch|
Minimum Feature size
|Maximum Mask size
|Vacuum chunk for samples||
|Mask holding mechanism||Auto|
|Sample loading mechanism||
Use and Maintenance
- Lithography must be done in cleanroom.
- When placing the specimen or mask inside the device, be sure to use gloves and prevent any dirt inside the compartment.
- Before exposure, make sure the vacuum pump is switched on and the sample is kept on the holder.
Safety and Packing
- During exposure, be sure to wear UV-protective glasses and do not stare at all.
- When working, keep your hair, hands and clothes away from mechanical parts.
- Do not wet the instrument’s electrical parts.
- Avoid moving the device when the lamp is still hot.